About the Exchange
AgriGrowth is partnering with RealTime Talent to host the AgriGrowth Job Exchange – a cutting-edge matching technology that will transform the candidate recruitment process and streamline how employers and candidates connect with each other during the job and internship search process. The Exchange begins with the end in mind by moving questions about interests, preferences, desired workplace environment and priority needs to the beginning of the process. Using correlated question-sets directed to both employers and candidates, the platform systematically aligns talent with opportunity and operating much like an online dating site – job seekers and employers are matched based on their answers, skills and resume.
Why the Exchange?
- It prioritizes questions about interests, preferences, work place environments, and priority needs – reducing hiring bias and mismatches between job seekers and employers
- It provides for higher-quality matches between job seekers and employers, reducing time and cost for both
- It provides automated candidate pool demographic reports for simplified EEOC reporting and includes over 100,000 statistically validated job characteristics
- It notifies job seekers and employers of their top matches, eliminating time spent sorting through stacks of resumes or endless job list
- It includes integrated promotion through social media and email
- All candidates and posted jobs are current or “active”
- It automatically posts to 5000 other no cost local, regional and national job sites
*Recommended browsers for the best user experience: Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
For customer support contact Dave Kornecki at email@example.com or 612-868-7545.
AgriGrowth is serving as the host for the AgriGrowth Job Exchange (Exchange), a service powered by Digerati, Inc. As a user of the Exchange, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify AgriGrowth from all claims arising from your use of the Exchange. In no event, shall AgriGrowth be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Exchange website, including but not limited to delay or inability to use the Exchange website, the provision of or failure to provide services, breach of user data protection and/or privacy by the Exchange and/or Digerati, Inc. and it affiliates, user’s lost revenues or lost profits or any other claims which may result from your use of the Exchange website.