Skip to content
MINNESOTA STATE FARM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PRESENTS
BUILDING CAPACITY BY MANAGING RISK
An interactive workshop for beginning farmers and beyond
Free Complimentary workshops will be held at the following locations:
All locations will run 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
February 6 – Pipestone – Room 127, Minnesota West Community & Technical College, Pipestone Campus, 1314 North Hiawatha Ave,
February 7 – Montevideo – Pizza Ranch, 1504 East Highway 7
February 7 – Austin – Rooms AW A-237 and 240, Center for Agricultural and Food Science Technology, Austin West Building, Riverland Community College, 1900 – 8th Ave NW
February 8 – Mankato – Heritage Hall, South Central College, 1920 Lee Boulevard,
February 13– Fergus Falls – Ferber Room, Bigwood Event Center, 925 Western Ave.
Risk Management Strategies:
• Crop insurance 101 and program options
• Using Cost of Production & Benchmarking to decrease risk
• Employee and Personal Management tools (same)
• Marketing 101 – Key points for managing risk
• Where do you want to be – Tools for goal setting and changes affecting the business
For more information and to RSVP contact Keith Olander at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 218-894-5163.